Opened in March 1933, the Dachau Memorial site was the first concentration camp established by the Nazis in Germany.
In 12 years more than 200.000 people were imprisoned here, more than 40.000 died before the liberation by US Forces in April 1945.
By public transport we reach the Dachau Memorial within 20 minutes. Our licensed guide will tell you about the premises and its history, such as the Crematorium area with the gas chamber and the prisoners barracks. You will visit the historic buildings and the exhibitions. Please note that the minimum age for this tour is 14 years.
Per person, incl. public transport28,00 €
Prices incl. VAT
- Tour starts daily at 10:00h and 13:00h
- Meeting point Marienplatz Fish Fountain
- Duration about 5 hrs.
- Minimum age 14 years
- Public transport to/from Dachau is included in the price
- You will be accompanied by a certified Dachau-guide during the whole tour
- For groups, this tour is also available on an exclusive basis in many languages on demand