Log Rafting Munich – Spend a beautiful day on the river, with Bavarian food, drinks and brass music!
100 years ago transporting goods on the river Isar was a tough job for the loggers. Today an Isar Log Rafting Tour is a relaxing and fun experience! An unforgettable day on the river “Isar” with “Brotzeit”, Beer and music!
- Transport by coach from Munich central station to Wolfratshausen, where the log raft tour begins. Everyone on board? Off we go! Listen to Bavarian brass music, enjoy a cold beer and typical Bavarian specialities like “Leberkas” and Pretzels, while we pass the most scenic landscapes and river banks.
- Lunch will be served in the Bavarian Restaurant “Zur Mühle”. Refreshment is heavily recommended, because you will have a thrilling experience: the longest log raft slide in Europe! Splish-splash, down we go about 350 meters – not every passenger will stay dry after this rapid ride! We will pass two more slides before we return to calmer waters.
- After about eight hours we reach our destination, the “Log raft port” of Munich. Our stalwart log raft is deconstructed und transported back. The bold passengers return to the central station by coach.
Price per personfrom 209,00 €
- Duration 8-9 hours
- incl. Bus transfer, food and drinks, Live-Music
- Please note, that for the season 2018 all Saturdays are fully booked
If you would like to book a log raft for your very own group or company we can also offer a special lunch on board or for example special beersteins with your company logo. Please ask for an offer.