Our extended BeerTour offers 4 tastings as well as a visit to the unique beermuseum.
You will get to know beer of various types, from several breweries and of course served in different taverns and pubs that all have there individual charm.
During the tastings you learn about the difference between light beer, dark beer and wheat beer brewed by different Munich breweries. The cosy Munich beermuseum is also part of the tour, where apart from the visit there will be another tasting. Furthermore, we come across the well hidden “Gassenschänke” – an “alleyway bar” – one of the last of its kind.
Of course, lots of anecdotes about beer as well as a stroll along many beautiful spots in the old town of Munich are not to be missed.
Join us on a tasting tour through Munich’s history of beer!
Up to 8 persons (incl. 3 beerstops and beermuseum)519,00 €
Additional person44,00 €
- Available in many languages on demand
- Duration about 3 hrs.
- including 3 beerstops:
* beer tasting with 3×0,1 l beer
* eine “Halbe” (0,5 liter), weather depending in a beergarden or an alleyway bar
* ein “Schnitt” (half a glass) in a traditional Bavarian inn
- including entrance to the unique beermuseum