Our MünchenTram for private groups is ideal for getting to know Munich quickly –
in authentic style in a historical tram wagon, going along the most famous sights around the old town.
For your club trip, a family reunion or on the occasion of your company outing, even small groups can book the city tour in the Munich Tram exclusiv.
Get on! During the city tour, your trained tour guide tells you with wit and charm about the history of Munich and about the everyday life in the Bavarian capital.
- Departure Max-Weber-Platz
- Ostbahnhof and „Herbergsviertel“
- Isartor with Karl Valentin Musäum
- Sendlinger Tor with „Warzen Bene“
- Karlsplatz – Stachus
- Lenbachplatz and the most beautiful of Munich’s fountains
- Maxmonument – the monument in memory of Bavaria’s king Maximilian II.
- Bayrischer Landtag – the Bavarian parliament Maximilianeum
- Arrival at Max-Weber-Platz
- Tram charter 949,00 €
- Duration 1 hour
- Including personal English speaking guide on board
The hire of the exclusive MünchenTram is possible:
May 19 to October 7 2018 at
- Special Holidays
and runs at
- 9:00 – 10:00 hours
- 10:00 – 11:00 hours
- 15:00 – 16:00 hours
- 16:00 – 17:00 hours
If you want to experience your private tram tour AND have a catering on board, please check our PartyTram.