“Grüß Gott” and welcome to Munich!
To give you an idea of your stay in Munich, take a look at our sample program.
We would be happy to create a tailor-made offer for your Munich trip.
Day 1 - "Schmankerl" at the market and a traditional evening
Munich with all senses.
- Upon arrival you start with a tour of “Viktualienmarkt”, Munich’s biggest market for fresh food. French cheese, tropical fruits, spicy sausages – Viktualienmarkt has it all. We will also hear about the history of the market and of course we visit some market stands for tasting – a culinary expedition for all senses!
- In the evening, our coachmen drive you in a horse drawn carriage through the historical centre of Munich and the parks like a king. Enjoy a traditional Bavarian snack “on board” or take a musician on your tour, before you arrive at a typical Bavarian Inn for dinner. But before, some tricky tasks await you during our Bavarian Games – Compete in fun events like cow milking, beer barrel rolling or beer stein lifting. Transfer back to hotel by bus.
Day 2 - Beer(gardens) by bike and party in the streetcar
Take a closer look
- Today you will have a close-up experience of the city – on our cosy beer tour by bike! Our beer tour tells you all about hops and malt, why the Bavarian national drink became so popular, about the famous purity law, beer revolutions and beer battles. The beer tour offers funny and interesting information about Munich’s way of life – and where else would you expect to even find an Octoberfest Museum! (Including beer tasting of 3 different sorts of beer).
- The tour ends with a typical Beergarden-Lunch – Bavarian style! Equipped with picknick basket, you take your seats under the shady chestnut trees and set the table yourself with all the hearty delicacies out of the basket! Drinks are available at the bar.
- The evening will offer you a new perspecitve of Munich: during your dinner ride in the streetcar. Have fun on tracks! Your decorated tram arrives at the nearest station, every guest is welcomed with a drink. If you wish, a personal guide will explain all the sights along our route, while the friendly staff, dressed in Bavarian costume, serves food and drinks during our tram ride through Munich. We can also take a small beer barrel on board, so you can tap by yourself! Why not taking some live musician with you, an accordeon player or even a typical bavarian music band?
Day 3 - Olympic Park and BMW-World
Go as you please – Your guests can choose their favourite Program
- Roof Climb: High up on the roof of the Olympic stadium secured by rope and carbiners in giddy heights, every minute will be unforgettable. Enjoy a great view of the city and in good weather even the Bavarian Alps.
- BMW World: Next door of the Olympic Park you discover the fascination of the BMW Group and all its brands on a trip from the past to the future of mobility and BMW vehicles.
- Tour de Park: The park railway takes you to the Olympic stadium where your exciting tour behind the scenes in the Olympic Park begins. Move around in the high-security VIP section where usually only prominent guests get together.
- Architec-Tour: Expert guides explain everything that you need to know about the fascinating construction of the Olympic buildings.
All groups join for a delicious lunch inside the famous BMW World.
Take a look and be inspired.
We are looking forward to your request!